This is going to be an incredibly short blog post, see it as a bonus one for this Friday only. I am going to give you not just 1 blog post idea, not even 5. Below I have compiled a list of 10 Blog Post ideas that you can tailor to suit your individual business and start growing your audience.
Yesterday I spent a lot of time writing out the 2,000+ word article for the latest E-commerce in Plain English Podcast. In the podcast we have a special guest John Hayes talking about how to”Become the Expert” through Thought Leadership Marketing. It is a great Podcast and you can listen to it here.
One of the main points John makes is for you to set out your stall in becoming a Thought Leader you need a blog. This will act as the corner-stone for your Thought Leadership Marketing campaign. Now speaking from experience I know how hard it can be to write a blog post or find inspiration. Which is why I have compiled a list of 10 blog posts that you can write about either for yourself or for your business. Setting up a blog takes only a few minutes and with the list below you can start writing fresh, unique content to begin the steps of leveraging yourself as a Thought Leader.
First 10 Blog Posts
- Introduction of You/Your Business.
- Product/Service Review.
- Your favourite book review which relates to your industry.
- Latest news within your industry.
- Christmas (Everyone has something to say about Christmas)
- A problem you had and how you overcame it.
- A competition blog post.
- A picture gallery post of either your business, processes, staff or key products.
- An opinion piece on a certain technology or news piece in your domain.
- A post looking to future trends within your industry.
So there you go, You now have 10 potential topics to start building your blog. I would love to hear your feedback on what you think of this, if you have any comments or questions about blogging then feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a great weekend